16/09/2011

Comfort time: a tale of two elbows

Elbow one, Lefty, holds up the left hand with the iPod grasped within it. Righty, elbow two looks over in envy..... The screen then flashes up a new app logo... "yey" says Righty! it's a virtual stick game! at last I am of use". The hours pass, and both elbows begin to grow a bit tired and very envious of the hands above. They tell the hands of their woes and the right hand shouts down to the elbows "damn your lucky, our fingers ache like hell from all this manic glass tapping". Wow thought Righty, sounds like we have it easy down here, I hope for their sake the next app is a tilt game.....

And the moral of the story is... spare a thought for your poor fingers next time u purchase a v pad game, I'm sure my fingertips are flatter than before I had an iPod......



No comments:

Post a Comment