07/12/2011

My iPod - a year on.

So I have been the proud owner of an iPod touch 4g for the past year and I must say as a gadget it's been off the charts awesome!

It's managed (and still does...) to play and run every game and app I threw at it with great speed and very low crash rate. I have also on my possession an Htc Desire Z which has been equally a total joy of a phone, a good non iOS partner to the mighty pod.

Only quibbles I have with it is iTunes connecting/sync annoyance and the fact it's fully capable of screen mirroring to hd tv but they locked it out so only a few apps and video sources can be shown this way???!!!! It's the apple way and I'm not going to split hairs about the tired old story of apple domination woes here...

In summary the iPod is the ultimate pocket media gadget under £200 and the HTC phones are well worth a go for the £300+ bracket. Happy tappy times shall continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment